2020 brought many challenges into the events industry. Virtual and hybrid events had already taken their place in the professionals’ skills but the strict health measures multiplied the demand for these types of events and gave the industry the chance to develop in a new direction.
For the last months Insight Events managed to organize several virtual events for its clients. Some of the services and solutions we offered to our customers included:
- Building a landing page for the event with a design of a congress lobby. The page contained all necessary functionalities for a successful online event: registration, information desk, agenda, live and recorded sessions, library with all the documents, presentations and videos from the event. Last but not least our clients received detailed analytics for the conduct of their attendees.
- We managed to keep the interaction between clients and attendees using the full capacity of platforms like ZOOM, WebEx, Microsoft Teams. We boost the interaction through live chats, quizzes, voting, sharing of presentations and video content.
- During the events we ensured simultaneous translation from several languages.
- We built specially designed studios from where main speakers were streaming and broadcasting for the online audience. Part of the services we included were: stage design, video shooting, stage lightening, sound, stable internet connection, AV support.
- For some of the events the journey for the attendees stared with the delivery of personalized gifts.
- After the events we put together all the analytics required from our clients so that they can measure their ROI.